It is always important to keep learning. Today the web provides access to so many amazing free sites that we can take advantage of continue to “grow our brain.”
Some sites that I like to visit when time is available…
edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
Fitness tips etc.
Learn a variety of subjects etc.
Short talks with different, informative messages.
Just a sample of many that I like to use.
I have hundreds of things running through my head. I take several put them down on paper or scribble them on a Word doc. and put a rough draft together.
- long, med, immediate steps
- Stay motivated!
- Learn and evaluate
With little time and ‘or convenience many people are turning to distance learning (online). Some benefits:
1. Online training can be an affordable alternative. Companies can save up to two-thirds of what classroom-based courses cost.
2. More and more training vendors are offering online courses. More options means better rates.
3. Students can ask tutors and instructors questions, and get a personalized response in minutes. In addition, many online training classes provide instant responses to quizzes—providing the employer quick results.
4. Online courses are as easy as self-tutorials; they provide click-through instructions.
5. Training content is flexible up until the very moment the student sits in front of the monitor. This makes altering content to address a new technology situation a snap.