With little time and ‘or convenience many people are turning to distance learning (online). Some benefits:
1. Online training can be an affordable alternative. Companies can save up to two-thirds of what classroom-based courses cost.
2. More and more training vendors are offering online courses. More options means better rates.
3. Students can ask tutors and instructors questions, and get a personalized response in minutes. In addition, many online training classes provide instant responses to quizzes—providing the employer quick results.
4. Online courses are as easy as self-tutorials; they provide click-through instructions.
5. Training content is flexible up until the very moment the student sits in front of the monitor. This makes altering content to address a new technology situation a snap.