Often our delivery or how we convey a message to an individual could have a big impact on what we are trying to accomplish. When interacting with the customer I believe it is important to offer reassurance and confidence……take ownership.
Some phrases that I offer to a customer when interacting:
1. How may I help?
2. I can solve that issue.
3. I will take responsibility.
4. I am not certain, but I’ll find out.
5. I will keep you updated.
6. I will deliver it on time.
7. The job will be complete.
8. I appreciate your business.
9.Thank you and please <—-always important!
Some simple phrases that will go a long way. Of course one must follow up with results!
The customer is why you go to work. If they go away, you do, too.